GT 1000 is GT's first year seminar course. In Fall 2021, one section of GT 1000 (CRN 83469) will be offered exclusively for new International Plan students on Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. In addition to learning about vital skills and resources that will help you navigate your first year at Tech, you’ll also gain the following through the IP section:
- Get to know other IP first years from a variety of majors
- Meet upper level IP students who will serve as class Team Leaders and mentors
- Start to map out your IP journey
- Participate in intercultural activities
- Learn about all things international on GT’s campus
See below for registration details!
What past students said in course evaluations:
- "Thank you so much for a great, informative semester!"
- "I appreciate the amount of work we were given because I felt like I learned about my future plans without being overwhelmed."
- "I really enjoyed this class and enjoyed meeting new IP people who are enthusiastic about studying abroad, languages, and learning about new cultures."
- "Overall, the class was very enjoyable, and I feel a lot more educated on what I need to do to fulfill the IP requirements."
- "This was a great, relatively low-stress, informative class."
- "Thank you for the class! It was definitely worth attending!"
The IP section of GT1000 is for students enrolled in the International Plan program and those who are considering joining. A permit is required to enroll. Please email email@example.com to obtain a permit.
Look for more information at http://enrichment.gatech.edu/gt1000 and during FASET orientation!